Change Your Visa Status to F1 Visa?

Bluedata International has been helping international professionals with non-immigrant working visas such as H-1B, E1/2 and short term visitors with B1/2 visas change their visa status into the US student F1 visa. Our success rate is quite high.

It is not mandatory to hire attorneys to file a change of status application, however, the process is quite complicated and time-consuming.

If you are planning to apply for a change of status by yourself, Bluedata's experienced school agents & DSO can assist you at very affordable price.

If you are looking for detailed information about required documents and fees, please feel free to contact us at 212-683-6250 /

13 vistas0 comentarios

Entradas Recientes

Ver todo

La vida en la Ciudad de Nueva York



Created by XQ Tech / Design by Emma Lu

  • Facebook Social Icon
  • Twitter Social Icon
  • Instagram Social Icon
  • YouTube Social  Icon